Lastest Diet Tips News

The Investing Diet: Six Tips For A Healthier Portfolio
Fortunately, food and investing have a surprising amount of similarities. If you know all about what a proper diet should contain, then you are a long ways toward understanding what your investment portfolio should look like as many of the guidelines …
Read more on Forbes

Ask the Diet Doctor: Fueled by Fats Alone
Q: Can I really cut out carbs completely and still exercise at a high level, as some proponents of low-carb and paleo diets suggest? A: Yes, you could cut out carbs and rely on fats alone for fuel—and it is completely safe. Certain nutrients in your …
Read more on Shape Magazine

Dr. Oz details 80/20 diet for 10-pound summer weight loss in 4 weeks
Dr. Oz's audience wants to get in swimsuit shape before summer begins, so he suggested following the "May Diet," which involves an 80/20 eating plan. What this entails is making 80% of your plate at every meal low-glycemic vegetables and the other 20% …
Read more on Examiner.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *